For 2021 we have explored Cross stich, Tukutuku and Tivaevae in our homeschool art projects around .
This is from a series of 3 designs including Wharenui, Waharoa and Pātaka by Iaveta.
Everything available from our Api'i Kainga clothing range is partitally fufiled by Iaveta who is 9years old and will only be shipped out once a week.
All designs are also limted to pocket sizes as he only uses a smaller heatpress.
Please keep this in mind when ordering and thank you for your support.
-100% combed ring-spun cotton*, 185gsm, pre-shrunk, anti-pill
- Tight knit for superior printability and handfeel
- Side seams for better fit and to prevent twisting
- Shoulder to shoulder reinforcing tape
- Twin-needle stitching on body and sleeve hems
Sizes 2** – 14
* Marle colours include polyester or viscose content to achieve that mottled look.
** Not all colours are available in size 2 and 4